Monday, December 1, 2014

The Keys of Prewriting

Prewriting for my project 3 paper, analyzing womens studies for the Disney movie Frozen was challenging at first. I was unsure which scene I wanted to focus on, so I decided to grab a pencil and a piece of paper and start writing. I do this to get all of my ideas on paper so I can see if they make sense and are valid ideas that fit well for this paper. Once I found out the route I wanted to take with this paper, it was easy for me to sit at my computer and write everything I had to say. After I spit out everything, I go back and edit, add, and eliminate the entire prewrite. I think it is important for a writer to let everything out on paper without holding back and then cutting unnecessary information afterwards. Prewriting is an important step when writing any important paper. Sometimes it may seem like a waste of time but in the long run it is completely worth it and your paper will be successful.

Maddie Rzeppa

No comments:

Post a Comment