Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Project 3 Experience

The experience I had with project 3 was very stressful. Honestly at first I had no clue what I was doing and I struggled with the direction for my paper. After the conference with my professor I had a greater vision of what I needed to achieve in this paper and finally found my path.

With that said, I still struggled for a while on writing my paper. I felt like I had so much I wanted to say but when I wrote it down nothing seemed to make sense. I decided to take breaks in between my writing so then I allowed myself to have a fresh view of the paper. It did take me a while to complete and  I was extremely nervous to turn it in, but in the end my hard work completely paid off and I am very happy with my final grade. If I had the option to never do this type of paper again I wouldn't hesitate to take it. But knowing that I could conquer it gives me the confidence to take on anything that comes why way throughout my writing career.

-Maddie Rzeppa

No comments:

Post a Comment