Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Island in the Sun

The endless possibility of dreams and goals fill my thoughts each day. The excitement of reaching towards something then finally getting there with a huge smile on your face that you achieved the unachievable. My goals in life are very different from my peers, I am living my dream as we speak being a makeup artist learning from the best in the most beautiful small business. Learning the ropes of running your own small business and understanding the art of customer service is a dream of mine that has been achieved.

My goal is to finish school, whether I decided only to get an associates degree or moving on to a bachelors degree. I hope to stay with the business I am working for now for a few more years and when I am ready move on to bigger things. I would love to be a celebrity makeup artist and know that I can do so. Because of my unique style of makeup I have a better chance at getting up there in the makeup artist industry.

At some point I hope to travel around Europe. The lifestyle is very me and I would love to go all around to see if there is a spot I would end up. Once I picked a spot I want to open my small beauty apothecary. Filled with my own line of makeup and my most favorite products. I would want the shop super small and intimate. Simple and relaxing to enjoy what I love forever.

-Maddie Rzeppa

No comments:

Post a Comment