Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Revise Revise Revise

The never ending tornado of revising has officially hit me. Proejct 3 is in the final stages of revising.  As painful as it is too get through every second is worth the ending result. The first thing I do is go through each paragraph, reading it aloud. This helps me find any mistakes or things I want to change. Once I am happy with that paragraph and I think it is perfect I move on to the next.

I think the most important thing about revising is having other people read your work and edit it. I always make sure both my mom and my dad are able to read through it and point out any mistakes. I also had my boss read through my paper because she has a masters in English. It is very beneficial having other people around you read your work. This helps you find any mistakes you may have missed.

When everyone has put there two cents in my paper I read through it again out loud to myself. Sometimes I may need to reword some sentences, or change some thoughts around, but when I am satisfied the feeling of completion hits. Know you just hope for the best and know you have done everything to make this paper the best.

-Maddie Rzeppa

No comments:

Post a Comment