Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Writing Process Now

My writing process now has greatly developed through this semester. I have found the importance of the thesis statement and have seen how it can carry you through your entire paper. It ties the entire paper together and makes it easier for you as the writer to remember the point you are trying to make. I have learned that this is also helpful for the reader as well. It helps to remind them what the paper is about and what they should be focusing on.

I feel more confident in my writing and understand how to efficiently and successfully write a paper. This process has eliminated a lot of stress and has made writing a lot more enjoyable. I have also found that writing is an amazing way of letting out your emotions and feelings. I really enjoyed this class and have found it very beneficial for the future.

-Maddie Rzeppa

No comments:

Post a Comment