Monday, December 1, 2014

Peer Review Questions

When I got my peer review handed back to me everything looked well written and thought out. If I could ask a few questions to my editor I definitely would. I think having a peer edit my paper really helps me step up my game while writing my rough draft. I try to write better and edit my paper so my editor doesn't have as much work to do. And in a way I do want to empress them with my writing as well. I would have asked my editor what he thought I could have done better to extend the length of my paper. At first I had trouble shortening it and then I ran into the problem of it not being long enough. I would have liked to know if he had any ideas I could have benefited from. Another question I would have asked is if he thought I should start off my paper with a quote to lead into the opening of the story. It was important to me to have the intro and the conclusion to flow well together so I could tie off the thesis from beginning to end. I wonder if the editor liked how I did that or if he felt it was too redundant. Over all I felt my peer edit answered most of my questions and worries about my paper.

Maddie Rzeppa

No comments:

Post a Comment